1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Saved to wishlist!
All Fees and Taxes
Departure & Return
24 Route du Vin, 68590 Saint-Hippolyte, France
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
2/8/2021 - 12/24/2021
|Monday:||09:00 AM - 12:00 PM01:30 PM - 06:00 PM|
|Tuesday:||09:00 AM - 12:00 PM01:30 PM - 06:00 PM|
|Wednesday:||09:00 AM - 12:00 PM01:30 PM - 06:00 PM|
|Thursday:||09:00 AM - 12:00 PM01:30 PM - 06:00 PM|
|Friday:||09:00 AM - 12:00 PM01:30 PM - 06:00 PM|
|Saturday:||09:00 AM - 12:00 PM01:30 PM - 05:00 PM|
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY DOMAINE SYLVIE FAHRER ET FILS
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Initiation tasting?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Initiation tasting?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Initiation tasting?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Initiation tasting?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 239804P1
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursWine TastingsFood, Wine & NightlifeColmarFood Tours - AlsaceWine Tastings - AlsaceCategory