Explore our promoted experiences
- Go kayaking in Cocoa Beach at sunset
- See wildlife like dolphins and manatees
- Choose between a kayak or stand-up paddleboard
- All equipment including lifejackets and dry bags are provided
Departure & Return
CALL PRIOR TO YOUR TOUR IF NEEDED FOR ASSISTANCE WITH DIRECTIONS. WIFI IS NOT ALWAYS RELIABLE DUE TO WILDLIFE REFUGE HABITAT. (IT'S LIKE A SAFARI!) Copy & past into your GPS and/or Google Maps: (28°43'51.1"N 80°45'41.4"W) Copy and past: https://goo.gl/maps/KEEdfUZhcAsjpjb28
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Cocoa Kayaking
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.