- See bioluminescence on a night Indian River Lagoon or Banana River kayak tour
- Prebook to ensure you see the neon blue lights of tiny river algae
- See your paddle light the water, view fish, and enjoy the surreal setting
- Includes equipment, guide, and choice of time slots to make everything easy
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Our bioluminescent kayak tours last for approximately 90 mins. You will get wet to some extent, so plan to bring some towels and wear appropriate footwear.
- Peak season is July – October with sightings as late as January
- LAUNCH SITE: Haulover Canal, Titusville; and Kiwanis Island Park, Merritt Island
- TRIP LENGTH: 90 MINS
- COST PER PERSON: $65
- INCLUDED: KAYAK, PFD, PADDLES AND HAPPY GUIDES
- MAX WEIGHT: 300LBS FOR A SINGLE, AND 600LBS FOR A TANDEM
- AGE RANGE: 5+
- SUGGESTIONS TO BRING: AQUATIC FOOTWEAR, BUG SPRAY, TOWEL, SUNSCREEN, CASH FOR TIPS (optional), AND A WATER BOTTLE
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Florida Adventurer - Bioluminescent Kayaking
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
See all safety measures taken by Florida Bioluminescence Kayaking Tour | Haulover canal (Titusville).