- Use of sit-on-top kayaks and paddles
- Snorkeling gear and wet suit to explore the underwater world
- Small group of just 10 people or fewer
- Guide provides narrative on the local ecosystem
Departure & Return
Please continue down the road to the shore. There is parking on the right hand side.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Sea kayaking is weather dependent. Conditions are variable and the session might be cancelled at short notice or aborted while on the water due to deteriorating weather. The Group Leader will take the final decision on the day. Please provide a contact number. If cancelled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund.
- Minimum of 2 participants are required to proceed.
- Participants must be 8 years of age or older and competent swimmers.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Strongly recommended that all particpants wear a life jacket when on or close to water.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Connemara Wild Escapes
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands