- Kayak along the dramatic coast of the Wild Atlantic Way
- Paddle into sea caves and visit a salmon farm
- See a variety of wildlife from sea birds to seals
- Choose between a morning or afternoon session
Departure & Return
Ross's Beach, Tievegarriff. Carry on along road to shore, where there is parking for vehicles bside the start point.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Sea kayaking is weather dependent. Conditions are variable and the session might be cancelled at short notice or aborted while on the water due to deteriorating weather. The Group Leader will take the final decision on the day. Please provide a contact number. If cancelled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund.
- Minimum of 2 participants are required to proceed.
- Only children 8 years of age or older are permitted to participate in this activity.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- It is strongly recommended everyone wears a life jacket when on or close to water.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Connemara Wild Escapes
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands