Explore our promoted experiences
- Discover the latest craft beers made in Cleveland
- Beer samplings and lunch are included in the tour price
- For bookings of 4 or more, there is an additional fee
- Travel comfortably and safely in an air-conditioned vehicle
Departure & Return
Curbside outside the DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Covid Policies- Mask are required on the tour except when eating or drinking. Some Breweries require Proof of Vaccination. You must bring this proof in order to participate in the tour and enter those venues. This can either be a Vaccination Card or Photo of the Card.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY City Brew Tours Cleveland
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms