Departure & Return
Pick up is curbside outside the Double Tree by Hilton Hotel
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- Mask are required on the tour except when eating or drinking. Some Breweries require Proof of Vaccination. You must provide proof in order to participate in the tour or enter those venues. A Vaccination Card or Photo of the Card.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- OPERATED BY City Brew Tours Cleveland
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Sip of Cleveland Brew Tour.