3 hours 5 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
$12 per person Auto Gratuity for bookings of 4 or more guests ( It goes directly to your Tour Guide)
Guests under 21 years of age
Departure & Return
1111 Lakeside Ave E, Cleveland, OH 44114, USA
Pick up is curbside outside the Double Tree by Hilton Hotel
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- Mask are required on the tour except when eating or drinking. Some Breweries require Proof of Vaccination. You must provide proof in order to participate in the tour or enter those venues. A Vaccination Card or Photo of the Card.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- OPERATED BY City Brew Tours Cleveland
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Sip of Cleveland Brew Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Sip of Cleveland Brew Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Sip of Cleveland Brew Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Sip of Cleveland Brew Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Sip of Cleveland Brew Tour
3 hours 5 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursBeer & Brewery ToursHalf-day ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeTours & SightseeingClevelandBus Tours - OhioBeer & Brewery Tours - OhioHalf-day Tours - OhioCategory