Explore our promoted experiences
- Admission ticket to the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, in Cleveland
- Check out the special exhibits and permanent collections at your leisure on a self-guided tour
- Snap a photo on the famous ROCK sculpture outside the museum
- Learn about your favorite musicians and their influences
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Rock Hall Hours (through May 2022) Daily 10am-5pm, Thursday 10am-9pm. Closed Thanksgiving and Christmas.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and Museum
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "Viator got us tickets and reserved until we was ready to use there was no cost!" See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews