Departure & Return
We meet at the statue of Mayor Tom Johnson, which is on the north side of Public Square across from the Old Stone Church. If you need an address for GPS, we suggest using that of the Old Stone Church as it is the closest to the meeting spot - 91 Public Square, Cleveland OH
Our tour ends at Playhouse Square. It is a simple walk back down Euclid Ave. to the starting point.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tours of Cleveland, LLC
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
See all safety measures taken by Guided Walking Tour: Downtown Highlights.