Explore our promoted experiences
Departure & Return
OTR stands for Over the Rhine, one of the largest, most intact urban historic districts in the United States. It was named for German immigrants that settled here in the 1800’s. And their spirits have stuck around to haunt the OTR long after they have gone.
|Monday - Sunday:||12:00 AM - 11:30 PM|
In 1876, when Music Hall was under construction people stood around and watched as “boxes were filled with skeletal remains.”The bones just kept coming and the ghosts of it's past have decided to stick around.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY WalknTours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.