Departure & Return
The tour meets at Arnold's Bar and Grill at 210 E 8th St, Cincinnati, OH 45202. Please try to arrive 15 minutes early to allow time for check-in. Your guide will be waiting by the front door dressed in a German folk costume (think Octoberfest), holding a Nightly Spirits sign. We will see you there!
The tour ends at Taft's Ale House at 1429 Race Street, Cincinnati, OH 45202. We highly recommend parking near this location!!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Nightly Spirits
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons