Explore our promoted experiences
- Stroll through Findlay Market and hear the story of the oldest urban market in Ohio
- Enjoy dining at locally owned restaurants and eateries in Cincinnati
- Receive a food guide with map, list of restaurants and tips from a local guide
- Small-group tour (maximum 12): A more personalized experience
Departure & Return
We will meet at 10am at the northwest corner of the park at the intersection of 14th and 1390 Elm Streets, directly across the street from Music Hall.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Wear comfortable walking shoes. The tour includes 1.5 miles total walking with stops in-between.
- All guests must check-in 15 minutes prior to the start of the tour.
- We CANNOT accommodate nut, food allergies, egg allergies, low carb, diabetes, gluten free, vegan or lactose free.
- Beef & Pork products are served on this tour. If you are a vegetarian, call Riverside Food Tours.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Riverside Food Tours LLC
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Guides required to regularly wash hands