- Get to know the food and culture of Cincinnati on a small-group tour
- A maximum of eight people makes it easy to get to know your fellow foodies
- Fill up on food samples and enjoy a craft cocktail
- Your guide shares the often-overlooked history of the area
Departure & Return
We will gather at the NW corner of Washington Park, at the intersection of 14th and 1390 Elm Street (across from Music Hall)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Gratuities for your tour guide are appreciated
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- All guests must check-in 15 minutes prior to the start of the tour.
- We cannot accommodate nut, food allergies, low carb, diabetes, gluten free, vegan or lactose free restrictions.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Riverside Food Tours LLC
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff