Explore our promoted experiences
- Visit historic, non-operating breweries in the area
- Learn how America’s best brews were produced
- Get insider tips on the best places to drink in Cincinnati
- A small group means more attention from your guide
Departure & Return
Tours start at the Brewing Heritage Trail tour center, located at 1939 Race Street, Cincinnati Ohio 45202. Easy access via the streetcar (get off at the Brewery District station and go 1 block east) or car (park on the street or at the Findlay Market public lots).
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Brewing Heritage Trail
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff