Explore our promoted experiences
- Haunted history walking tour of Cincinnati's Over-the-Rhine neighborhood
- Small-group tour promises a more personal experience
- Learn about the hidden history of Over-the-Rhine from your guide
- Experience using authentic paranormal detection tools
Departure & Return
You can find your tour guide at the bandstand/gazebo in the middle of Washington Park (they will have a lantern).
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for travelers who are unable to stand and walk for 2 hours
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Flying Pig Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.