- A small-group guided tour of Cincinnati’s Brewing Heritage Trail
- Enrich your visit with entertaining histories of the city’s historic Brewery District
- Get an exclusive peek at a historic pre-prohibition brewery lagering cellar
- Enjoy a complimentary discount on purchases at the Brewing Heritage Trail store
Departure & Return
Tours start at the Brewing Heritage Trail tour center, located at 1939 Race Street, Cincinnati Ohio 45202. Easy access via the streetcar (get off at the Brewery District station and go 1 block east) or car (park on the street or at the Findlay Market public lots).
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Brewing Heritage Trail
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff