- Small-group tour ensures a more personal experience
- Includes a full-day streetcar pass so that you can continue exploring without cost
- Combine a sightseeing tour with food tastings
- Get insider tips from your guide
Departure & Return
Meeting/Ending Point: We meet at 9:45AM outside the Taste of Belgium Bistro at the Banks at 16 West Freedom Way, Cincinnati OH 45202. Make sure you have the correct location. Do not park on the street. The Central Riverfront Underground Garage is located 182 Race Street, Cincinnati, OH 45202.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- This particular tour involves 2-2.5 miles of walking over the course of 3 hours. Wear comfortable shoes.
- Children 0-5 are free and do not need a ticket; contact supplier after booking to notify of child aged 0-5
- Children 0-5 meals are not included
- Motorized Wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Bring a water bottle for hydration if needed.
- Not recommended for physically challenged walkers. The entire tour involves over 2 miles of walking over the course of 3 hrs
- We cannot accommodate nut, food allergies, low carb, diabetes, gluten free, vegan or lactose free restrictions.
- This is a motorized wheelchair accesible tour.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Riverside Food Tours LLC
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "This tour is a great way to see some of Cincinnati in a short period of time." See review