8 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Make the most of your time in the Yucatán with a small-group full-day tour from Merida that includes visits to Chichén Itzá, a cenote, and the colonial city of Valladolid. Explore the magnificent ruins of Chichen Itza, one of Mexico’s most celebrated Mayan archeological sites. Then, take a refreshing dip at a cenote and have lunch, before continuing to Valladolid for a look around the picturesque city.
- Hear live commentary from your guide
- Includes buffet lunch and all transportation
- Cover three top attractions in one day
- Choice of small-group tour limited to 15 people or private tour upgrade
Saved to wishlist!
All Fees and Taxes
Departure & Return
Departure PointChichen Itza Mexico
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY Paradise Adventours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Chichen Itza Traditions (Small groups,incredible cenote,lunch,drinks,valladolid)?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Chichen Itza Traditions (Small groups,incredible cenote,lunch,drinks,valladolid)?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Chichen Itza Traditions (Small groups,incredible cenote,lunch,drinks,valladolid)?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Chichen Itza Traditions (Small groups,incredible cenote,lunch,drinks,valladolid)?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
Skip-the-Line ToursAttractions & MuseumsSightseeing Tickets & PassesTours & SightseeingChichen ItzaSkip-the-Line Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanAttractions & Museums - Riviera Maya & the YucatanCategory