- Guided tour of Chichen Itza including entrance fees
- Entrance to Cenote Maya Park to experience adventure and cultural activities
- Swim in an underground cenote
- Lunch, transportation included
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Roundtrip Transportation from Hotels in Riviera Maya and Cancun Hotel Zone.
Meeting point for all hotels in downtown Cancun.
Meeting point for all Hotels in downtown Playa del Carmen
Meeting point for all Hotels in Tulum
Please confirm your pick up time and location by contacting us on the number on the voucher or contacting TripAdvisor's Customer Service.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This expedition is not suitable for physically challenged, or people who suffer heart conditions, respiratory or back problems. It is not recommended for pregnant women or children under 6 years old. People under the influence of alcohol or toxic substances won’t be allowed to participate.
- For safety reasons, at Cenote Maya, using cameras and recording devices of any kind (including cell phones, or tablets) are not allowed, except for "action cam" (Go Pro) style, only if it is assembled on a chest or head mount during the excursion.
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- We recommend you to bring your own bottle of water or container
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour is operated by Alltournative
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY Alltournative
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Full-day Tour to Chichen Itza and Cenote Maya from Cancun and Riviera Maya.