Explore our promoted experiences
- Skip the lines at Chichen Itza
- Explore at your own pace or with a guide
- Enjoy Mayaland Hotel pool, gardens, and hospitality suite
- Additional activities available at hotel for a nominal fee
Departure & Return
Pick your own travel schedule and arrive to the Mayaland Hotel, right in the heart of the archaeological site of Chichen Itza. You can redeem your Chichen Itza's tickets at the Xtoloc Xop. Time: 08:00 - 16:00
|Monday - Sunday:||08:00 AM - 04:00 PM|
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Wear comfortable clothes and shoes
- Bring hat or cap, sunblock lotion and swimsuit.
- Bring cash for souvenirs and personal expenses.
- You can hire an official guide to make a tour to the site.
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- OPERATED BY Mayaland Adventures
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff