Explore our promoted experiences
Departure & Return
West Maxwell Street is between Roosevelt and 14th street (1400 South). We will meet on the side of the street and near the intersection near Steak 'n Shake.
Tour concludes where the graffiti mural ends on 16th and Wolcott Ave.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- No transportation will be provided.
- Tend to surroundings and the be attentive of the environment.
- Requires participants to be able to stand on their feet and walk for a long duration of time (1-2 hours)
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Richard Blackmon
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.