Explore our promoted experiences
- 2-hour walking tour of The Loop in Chicago
- Explore the city with a local guide
- See Chicago gems that are often overlooked by locals and tour guides
- Get a unique experience of the city's culture
- Fun experience for locals and visitors alike
Departure & Return
We will meet in front of 120 N. LaSalle Street. There is a massive mosaic over the entrance -- you can't miss it!
This tour will end in the heart of the Loop, a couple blocks from the Art Institute.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Inside Chicago Walking Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons