Explore our promoted experiences
- Walking tour focused on Chicago's street art
- Listen to engaging commentary on the art and artists
- Walking tour lets you get to know the city on foot
- Off-beat tour lets you see areas that other tourists don't
Departure & Return
We'll start here where you can pick-up a coffee, tea, sandwich or pastry before we begin the tour. You can also use the restroom or grab a glass of water. Look for your guide inside. He/she will have an Offbeat Street Art Tour t-shirt on.
We'll end at Galerie F where you'll have the opportunity to purchase any art you've seen today.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should be healthy enough to walk 2 miles in 2 hours.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Offbeat Street Art Tour
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.