2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
Learn the secrets of making one of Mexico’s most celebrated dishes during this beginner-friendly, local-hosted cooking class. Meet your Michelin-trained chef guide at her home, enjoy a refreshing hibiscus agua fresca upon arrival, and roll up your sleeves. Your guide will break down the steps to make an authentic mole sauce, and share tips as you go. Finally, sit down to enjoy your tasty and traditional meal.
- This small-group cooking class guarantees hands-on instruction
- Cooks of all experience levels are welcome to attend and participate
- Learn to make authentic Mexican mole, and enjoy a meal at the end of class
- Meet your guide (a Michelin-trained chef) right at her residence
Saved to wishlist!
Mole served with chicken beans and green rice
Delicius and fresh hibiscus infusion with cinnamon and ginger
Meet and cook with a talented professional chef
Easy-to-follow cooking class for all levels
Bring home traditional recipes and culinary skills
Drinks and beverages
Departure & Return
Chicago, IL 60622, USA
The exact address will be provided in the voucher
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Guests need to communicate if they have any food restrictions (allergy, special diet, etc.)
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY EatWith
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Mexican Mole Sauce Workshop & Dinner for small groups?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Mexican Mole Sauce Workshop & Dinner for small groups?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Compare Similar Experiences
Mexican Mole Sauce Workshop & Dinner for small groups
8 hours 30 minutes
4 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Cooking ClassesDining ExperiencesClasses & WorkshopsFood, Wine & NightlifeChicagoCooking Classes - IllinoisDining Experiences - IllinoisCooking Classes - NashvilleDining Experiences - NashvilleCooking Classes - DuluthDining Experiences - DuluthCategory
Chicago Botanic Garden Tours & TicketsChicago Cultural Center Tours & TicketsChicago History Museum Tours & TicketsMedieval Times Chicago Tours & TicketsHarold Washington Library Center (Chicago Public Library) Tours & TicketsFrederick C. Robie House Tours & TicketsChicago Picasso (The Picasso) Tours & TicketsHyde Park Tours & TicketsWrigley Field Tours & TicketsNavy Pier Tours & TicketsGrant Park Tours & TicketsWater Tower Place Tours & TicketsSoldier Field Tours & TicketsThe Magnificent Mile Tours & TicketsAmerican Writers Museum Tours & TicketsWrigleyville Tours & TicketsTommy Gun's Garage Tours & TicketsPrairie Avenue Historic District Tours & TicketsLincoln Monument Tours & TicketsAdler Planetarium Tours & Tickets