Explore our promoted experiences
- Secure tickets before you travel to the Frederick C. Robie House
- Get up close and personal with a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Book an optional guided, small-group tour directly with the venue
- Learn all about the history of a Chicago architectural gem
Departure & Return
Enter from the courtyard. Walk into the gift shop and ask to about the tour.
|Monday:||10:00 AM - 03:00 PM|
|Thursday:||09:30 AM - 03:30 PM|
|Friday:||10:00 AM - 03:00 PM|
|Saturday:||10:00 AM - 03:00 PM|
|Sunday:||10:00 AM - 03:00 PM|
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY Frank Lloyd Wright Home and Studio
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use