2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Immerse yourself in Spanish culture and cuisine without leaving the city during a 2-hour tapas and flamenco experience. Culinary highlights include patatas bravas (fried potatoes), truffle and parmesan croquettes, and garlic shrimp. Wash everything down with a glass of peach mango sangria. Once your appetite is satisfied, enjoy a live flamenco performance right in the heart of Chicago.
- Enjoy a live flamenco performance
- Taste a variety of traditional Spanish tapas
- Drink classic Spanish sangria
- Share a special night with friends or family
Saved to wishlist!
Wine and peach/mango Sangria is included
An unforgettable moment around the table with other foodies
Experience first hand local culture and cuisine
Departure & Return
Chicago, IL, USA
Event location will be provided in the voucher.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Guests need to communicate if they have any food restriction (allergy, special diet, etc.)
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY EatWith
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Spanish tapas & live Flamenco in the Chicago West Side?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Spanish tapas & live Flamenco in the Chicago West Side?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Compare Similar Experiences
Spanish tapas & live Flamenco in the Chicago West Side
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Dining ExperiencesFood, Wine & NightlifeChicagoDining Experiences - IllinoisDining Experiences - NashvilleDining Experiences - PittsburghCategory
House of BluesChicago TempleLincoln Park ConservatoryFrederick C. Robie HouseChicago Cultural CenterPalmer House HiltonHyde ParkLookingglass Theatre Company360 Chicago Observation Deck (Formerly John Hancock Observatory)Soldier FieldMuseum of Science and IndustryChicago TheatreUnited CenterGrant ParkLEGOLAND® Discovery Center ChicagoJackson ParkSecond City WrigleyvilleHard Rock Cafe ChicagoTribune Tower