- Chinatown food walking tour in Chicago
- Sample a variety of regional dishes from China with a guide
- Try dumplings, duck, and more
- All food and drink tastings included
Departure & Return
What To Expect
Stop for a bite of Beijing-style duck, try a Szechuan hot pot, and enjoy a custard tart from the oldest bakery in the neighborhood. Then end your tastings with traditional Chinese tea. All within a few blocks, you'll have experienced foods from different regions of China. Your tour concludes back at the starting point.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Bobby's Bike Hike - Chicago
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons