3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Experience Chicago like never before on this guided, 3-hour bicycle tour. Ride the walking- and cycling-only Chicago Lakefront Trail to and through the city’s beautiful beaches, parks and lagoons. See the coast of Lake Michigan and the breathtaking Chicago skyline, plus bustling Navy Pier, popular North Avenue Beach, the 35-acre Lincoln Park Zoo and Conservatory and much more. The use of a bike and helmet is included.
- Take a bike tour of Chicago’s lakefront
- Experience a one-of-a-kind tour along Lake Michigan
- See Navy Pier, the Lincoln Park Zoo, Chicago skyline and more
- Fun for the entire family
Saved to wishlist!
All required equipment (bike and helmet)
Food and drinks
Hotel pick-up and drop-off
Departure & Return
600 E Grand Ave, Chicago, IL 60611, USA
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates in most weather conditions, please dress appropriately. If weather makes for unsafe riding conditions, we will notify of tour cancellation and reschedule or refund.
- Closed toed shoes, sunscreen, camera
- OPERATED BY Bike and Roll Chicago
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Explore Similar Things to Do
Mountain Bike ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingChicagoMountain Bike Tours - IllinoisHalf-day Tours - IllinoisMountain Bike Tours - NashvilleHalf-day Tours - NashvilleMountain Bike Tours - PittsburghHalf-day Tours - PittsburghCategory
Palmer House HiltonPrairie Avenue Historic DistrictChicago Cultural CenterArt Institute of ChicagoDriehaus MuseumLEGOLAND® Discovery Center ChicagoChicago Lakefront Trail Museum of Science and IndustryPizzeria UnoChicago Picasso (The Picasso)Tommy Gun's GarageChicago TempleTribune TowerFrederick C. Robie HouseNortherly Island Hyde ParkWater Tower PlaceWrigley BuildingLincoln MonumentLincoln Park Conservatory