4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Saved to wishlist!
An Uber ride
English Speaking Tour Guide
All Fees and Taxes
A Portillos hotdog
A small Garrett's popcorn
A 6 inches Al’s Italian Beef sandwich
3 slice at Deep dish pizza
A Do-rite Donut
Departure & Return
521 N State St, Chicago, IL 60654, USA
151 Michigan Ave, Chicago, IL 60602, USA
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY ForeverVacation
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Chicago Foodie Lovers Private Tour?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Chicago Foodie Lovers Private Tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Chicago Foodie Lovers Private Tour?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Chicago Foodie Lovers Private Tour?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursCity ToursWalking ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursFood, Wine & NightlifePrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingChicagoFood Tours - IllinoisCity Tours - IllinoisWalking Tours - IllinoisHalf-day Tours - IllinoisFood Tours - NashvilleCity Tours - NashvilleWalking Tours - NashvilleHalf-day Tours - NashvilleFood Tours - PittsburghCity Tours - PittsburghWalking Tours - PittsburghHalf-day Tours - PittsburghCategory
Soldier FieldJackson ParkUnited CenterChicago RiverwalkLincoln Park ConservatoryChicago Lakefront Trail Chicago Picasso (The Picasso)Grant ParkChicago Botanic GardenChicago TheatrePizzeria UnoMarquette BuildingChicago Board of Trade BuildingWater Tower PlaceUniversity of ChicagoSecond City Driehaus MuseumChicago Children's MuseumAmerican Writers MuseumHyde Park