Explore our promoted experiences
- Food and walking tour of downtown Chicago
- See important outdoor sites including Millennium Park and the Chicago River
- Enjoy generous tastings at a number of eateries where you sample Chicago-style pizza and other treats
- Walk at an easy pace with different routes appropriate for warmer and cooler temperatures
- Learn about the history of Chicago from your expert guide
- Upgrade your tour and enjoy three pours of local craft beer
Departure & Return
The entrance to Lou Malnati's is in the Wrigley Building, on the northside ground level.
Stan's is on Michigan Ave, just north of Randolph and Millenium Park.
What To Expect
During chilly months, follow your guide through Chicago Pedway system, a network of tunnels, ground-level concourses and bridges that keep you comfortably warm. During warmer times of the year, walk along the Loop's scenic promenades.
Visit Millennium Park, a modern town square with a collection of art, architecture, and gardens that provide a stunning backdrop for hundreds of cultural events. Nearby, walk along the Chicago River, a system of waterways that links to the Great Lakes, the Mississippi River and the Gulf of Mexico.
Along the way, taste quintessential Chicago foods like deep-dish pizza, sweets, and hot dogs. Tastings of locally brewed craft beer can be added for an extra charge.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Bobby's Bike Hike - Chicago
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience