4 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
All Entrance Fees
Guided tour of Chiang Rai City, Wat Phra Kaew, Wat Phra That Doi Chom Thong, and Wat Rong Khun
Roundtrip transportation from/to Chiang Rai hotels
Any food, drinks or snacks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick up from all hotels in the Chiang Rai city area. Pick up from Golden Triangle hotels may be requested at an additional charge.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children 1 and younger are complimentary
- Children 11 and younger must be accompanied by a paying adult
- At least 2 people are required for this activity to take place. Single traveler may book this product, but is subject to availability and cancellation if minimum number of people is not met on the activity day. (Alternative date or refund will be offered should this occur.).
- Should your travel plans change after booking, do not worry. I Asia Thailand will do all possible to change your booking to fit with your new travel arrangements free of charge.
- Pick up from all hotels in the Chiang Rai city area. Pick up from Golden Triangle hotels may be requested at an additional charge.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY I Asia Thailand
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Chiang Rai: Half-Day Tour Highlights of Chiang Rai ?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Chiang Rai: Half-Day Tour Highlights of Chiang Rai ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Chiang Rai: Half-Day Tour Highlights of Chiang Rai ?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Chiang Rai: Half-Day Tour Highlights of Chiang Rai ?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Chiang Rai: Half-Day Tour Highlights of Chiang Rai
1 hour 30 minutes
3 hours 50 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingChiang RaiBus Tours - Northern ThailandHistorical Tours - Northern ThailandHalf-day Tours - Northern ThailandBus Tours - Chiang MaiHistorical Tours - Chiang MaiHalf-day Tours - Chiang MaiBus Tours - Luang PrabangHistorical Tours - Luang PrabangHalf-day Tours - Luang PrabangCategory