Departure & Return
Singha Park Shop for the AM balloon flight Singha Park Zone Zipline for the PM balloon flight
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Wheelchair can only be on a Request Basis. Operator does not guarantee the availability of wheelchairs.
- A passenger MUST be above 137cms. in height. (Any person 137cms. or under, regardless of age, is not permitted due to the height of the basket. No child 4 years or younger permitted. Only one child is permitted per one adult passenger.
- Balloons/baskets vary in size. Capacity is between 4-8 passengers. Maximum weight is 125 kilograms or 280 pounds. If above this, additional charge of 100percent payable at location. If total weight exceeds permissible weight for flight by law, no refund or alternate flight can be offered.
- Operator is the only licensed Thai ballooning company for commercial flights in Thailand, has received approval for commercial flights and Standard Certification by the Department of Civil Aviation Thailand and therefore guarantees all appropriate safety standards are met.
- All pilots are very experienced and fully licensed, having logged hundreds of hours flying passengers in hot air balloons.
- At least 4 persons are required for this activity to take place. Single traveler may book this product, but is subject to availability
- A balloon flight cannot be delayed because of the late arrival of passengers! Because of meteorological reasons, the balloon has to take off and land on time!
- Passengers must pay full attention to the safety briefing given by the pilot in command before the launch of the balloon, ad questions should be put to pilot if the briefing is not understandable or unclear.
- The launch-pad at Ban Chomna Resort may need to be changed due to various factors, such as winds, etc., as instructed by the local air flight authorities
- Wear suitable clothing that will protect you from heat of the balloon burner and the sun as well as suitable shoes (no flip-flops). Also useful are sunglasses, a hat (that won't fly off!) and binoculars.
- Balloon Chiang Rai is the brand name of Flying Media Co.,Ltd., the only licensed Thai ballooning company for commercial flights in Thailand and the first hot air ballooning operator in Chiang Rai. Their passion is to share scenic panoramic views of Chiang Rai's terrain with 'Eco-Nature Touch Tourism'.
- Passengers over 75 years of age must produce a medical certificate advising fit for flight.
- A written authorisation by parents or tutor must be submitted at times of reservation and boarding (if child is not traveling with the parents or tutor).
- Most travelers can participate
- **The 12-15 February 2022 Valentine's Package includes Hot Air Balloon flight for 45 minutes, Dinner value of 1,000 Baht with 1 bottle of Wine Rose on the reserve table, self drive Golf Cart 2 hrs (customers can drive in Singha Park), a flower bouquet (self select).
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY I Asia Thailand
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms