8 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Accommodation based on DBL/TWN sharing with daily breakfast
Entrance fees as mentioned in the program
Boat trip on Talay Bua Daeng lake
Water during transfer
Any services not mentioned in the program
Drinks, other meals, TIP and personal expenses
International / Internal flight from or to Thailand
Visa Letter / Visa stamp fee
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Mae Fah Luang - Chiang Rai International Airport, 404, ตำบล บ้านดู่ Amphoe, เชียงราย 57000, Thailand
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Asia Travel Links
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 8-day Overland from Bangkok to Udon Thani ?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during 8-day Overland from Bangkok to Udon Thani ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 8-day Overland from Bangkok to Udon Thani ?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 8-day Overland from Bangkok to Udon Thani ?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
8-day Overland from Bangkok to Udon Thani
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursCity ToursAirport & Hotel TransfersMulti-day ToursClassic Car Tours Multi-day & Extended ToursTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportChiang RaiBus Tours - Northern ThailandCity Tours - Northern ThailandAirport & Hotel Transfers - Northern ThailandMulti-day Tours - Northern ThailandClassic Car Tours - Northern ThailandBus Tours - Chiang MaiCity Tours - Chiang MaiAirport & Hotel Transfers - Chiang MaiMulti-day Tours - Chiang MaiClassic Car Tours - Chiang MaiBus Tours - Luang PrabangCity Tours - Luang PrabangAirport & Hotel Transfers - Luang PrabangMulti-day Tours - Luang PrabangClassic Car Tours - Luang PrabangCategory