10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Explore Chiang Rai temples and art on a full-day tour from Chiang Mai to Wat Rong Khun, Wat Rong Sear Tean, and Baan Dam Museum. Combining three destinations is a great way to make the most of your travel time while discovering Chiang Mai’s distinctive architecture, and the tour includes door-to-door transport, all entrance fees, and lunch for a convenient, inclusive day.
- Visit with a guide to understand the temples’ rich symbolism
- Brilliant-colored temples are ideal for photography
- Baan Dam Museum blends tradition with innovative art
- Travel through Thailand’s scenic far northern landscape
Saved to wishlist!
Pick up and drop off from your hotel in Chiang Mai City
Transport by an air-conditioned car or minivan
English speaking tour guide
Lunch and drinking water during the trip
Accident travel insurance
Coffee and/or Tea
Alcohol drinks and Soft drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is formal
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- A minimum of 2 adults per booking is required
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 18 travelers
- OPERATED BY Chiang Mai Local Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "The road was damaged a few months ago so it was a long trip, but really worthwhile." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Full-Day Guided Tour of Chiang Rai Temples from Chiang Mai
4 hours 15 minutes
3 hours 45 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingChiang MaiBus Tours - Northern ThailandHistorical Tours - Northern ThailandFull-day Tours - Northern ThailandBus Tours - Chiang RaiHistorical Tours - Chiang RaiFull-day Tours - Chiang RaiBus Tours - Luang PrabangHistorical Tours - Luang PrabangFull-day Tours - Luang PrabangCategory
Warorot Market Tours & TicketsDoi Suthep–Pui National Park Tours & TicketsChiang Mai National Museum Tours & TicketsBaan Thong Luang Tours & TicketsSai Nam Phung Orchid Farm Tours & TicketsWiang Kum Kam Tours & TicketsSaturday and Sunday Walking Street Market Tours & TicketsChiang Mai Zoo & Aquarium Tours & TicketsHuay Tung Tao Lake (Huay Tueng Thao Reservoir) Tours & TicketsWat Phra Singh Waramahawihan Tours & TicketsMae Kachan Hot Spring (Mae Ka Chan) Tours & TicketsElephant Parade House Tours & TicketsGrand Canyon Water Park Tours & TicketsMae Sa Waterfall Tours & TicketsLamphun Tours & TicketsWat Thaton Tours & TicketsLampang Tours & TicketsElephant Nature Park Tours & TicketsThapae Stadium Tours & TicketsThai Elephant Conservation Center Tours & Tickets