- See food through the eyes of locals with a trip to one of Chiang Mai’s oldest open-air markets
- Spend more time eating and less time in traffic with a private driver
- Headsets are available on request, ensuring you can hear your guide
- Learn the history of some of Chiang Mai’s best-known dishes
Departure & Return
The Original Foodie Tour meet at Three Kings Monument in the Old City 9am
Evening Foodie Tour meet at Warorot Market near the Ping River 4pm, The meeting site is outside of the market. Once you are at the market please look for the Ping River, there's only one over/walking bridge connecting the river and the market.
Chang Phuak Gate Night Market - the Cowgirl Chiang Mai
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is appropriate for visiting temple
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Chiang Mai Foodie Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms