12 to 14 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Professional English-Speaking Guide
Thai set lunch or international buffet, Bottled water
Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels)
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Boat Trip along Khong River
All admission fees and activities
Travelling accident insurance
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Additional food and drinks
Pick up/Drop off Surcharge for hotel outside city centre (THB500/way; 6-15Km &THB1,000/way; 16-30Km)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- The duration of hotel pickups is approximately 30 minutes; the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Passport is required to enter Laos
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- The trip duration can reach maximum of 14 hours depending on the traffic along the way and the road conditions
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 18 travelers
- OPERATED BY Get Asia Travel
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during From Chiang Mai: Day Trip to Chiang Rai with Golden Triangle & Boat Ride?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during From Chiang Mai: Day Trip to Chiang Rai with Golden Triangle & Boat Ride?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during From Chiang Mai: Day Trip to Chiang Rai with Golden Triangle & Boat Ride?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Compare Similar Experiences
From Chiang Mai: Day Trip to Chiang Rai with Golden Triangle & Boat Ride
12 to 14 hours
3 hours 45 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingChiang MaiBus Tours - Northern ThailandNature and Wildlife - Northern ThailandFull-day Tours - Northern ThailandBus Tours - Chiang RaiNature and Wildlife - Chiang RaiFull-day Tours - Chiang RaiBus Tours - Luang PrabangNature and Wildlife - Luang PrabangFull-day Tours - Luang PrabangCategory
Warorot MarketAraksa Tea PlantationChiang Mai National MuseumDoi Suthep–Pui National ParkQueen Sirikit Botanic GardenElephant Nature ParkBan Hmong Mae Sa Mai VillageTweechol Botanic GardenThapae StadiumLampangChiang Mai Tribal MuseumDoi Inthanon National ParkSaturday and Sunday Walking Street MarketWat Chiang ManBaanchang Elephant ParkWat ThatonThai Elephant Conservation CenterChiang Mai Night SafariSai Nam Phung Orchid FarmElephant Parade House