13 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
All Fees and Taxes
Customers personal expense
Option Boat trip at Maekhong River (can be book with your tour guide)
Option Long Neck Karen Village (can book with your tour guide)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up all travellers at the hotel in Chaingmai city, please inform us your hotel in chiangmai.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY GoWithJoe
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Chiangrai day trip Private Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Chiangrai day trip Private Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Chiangrai day trip Private Tour?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Chiangrai day trip Private Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "This temple really is stunning and so worth making a trip to." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Chiangrai day trip Private Tour
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingChiang MaiBus Tours - Northern ThailandFull-day Tours - Northern ThailandBus Tours - Chiang RaiFull-day Tours - Chiang RaiBus Tours - Luang PrabangFull-day Tours - Luang PrabangCategory
Sai Nam Phung Orchid FarmChiang Mai National MuseumAraksa Tea PlantationMae Sa WaterfallChiang Mai Zoo & AquariumGrand Canyon Water ParkSuan Bua Mae Sa Orchid FarmBan Mae Kampong VillageWat Chiang ManMae Kachan Hot Spring (Mae Ka Chan)Art in ParadiseDoi Suthep–Pui National ParkElephant Parade HouseWat ThatonTweechol Botanic GardenWiang Kum KamWat Suan DokBan Hmong Mae Sa Mai VillageChiang Mai Night BazaarChiang Mai Tribal Museum