- City Sightseeing hop-on hop-off tour of Chester
- Experience the capital city of Cheshire on a customizable sightseeing tour
- Hop on and off to explore Chester's sights at your own pace
- Choose a 24-hour or 48-hour pass
Departure & Return
Departure PointYou may start this tour at any of the stops listed.
Return DetailsYou may disembark at any of the available stops.
What To Expect
Choose to remain on the bus for the entire 60-minute loop, or disembark whenever an attraction captures your attention. Admire the picturesque scenery of the River Dee and learn of the legends that surround ancient structures like Chester Castle and the Roman Amphitheater. Hop off to experience the award-winning Dewa Roman Experience or enrich your cultural knowledge at Cheshire Military Museum and Grosvenor Street Museum.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- The bus has heating onboard
- This tour is seasonal and typically operates between May - October (dates vary each year)
- First tour: 9:20am, Last full tour: 5:20pm; two more tour departures at 5:50pm and 6.20pm terminating at Chester Railway Station. Times are subject to change at any time.
- Full tour duration: 60 minutes
- Tour frequency: Every 30 minutes; subject to change
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Vouchers are valid for 12 months
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY City Sightseeing Ltd - UK and Ireland
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience