10 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Enjoy personalized attention and a flexible itinerary on this private day trip to Puebla from Mexico City. Learn about the history and culture of Puebla and visit some local landmarks such as the Rosario Chapel and the UNESCO World Heritage-listed Convent of Santo Domingo. All entrance fees and round-trip private transportation included.
- Private tour for just you and your party
- Comprehensive tour of Puebla's highlights
- All entrance fees included
- Private round-trip transportation
Saved to wishlist!
Air conditioned transport
Professional bilingual guide
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
WE PICK UP ALL CUSTOMERS FROM HOTELS LOCATED IN THE MEXICO CITY CENTRAL
AREA. OUT OF THIS AREA, PICK UP WILL HAVE AN EXTRA CHARGE (200 PESOS WHICH WILL BE PAID DIRECTLY TO OUR GUIDE) OR WE CAN MET CLIENTS IN A MEETING POINT
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wear comfortable shoes and warm clothes
- A maximum of 2 people per booking
- Pick up at hotels outside the downtown area will have an extra charge
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Trip To Mexico
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Day Trip to Puebla from Mexico City?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Day Trip to Puebla from Mexico City?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Day Trip to Puebla from Mexico City?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Day Trip to Puebla from Mexico City?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 9483P86
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingCentral MexicoBus Tours - Mexico CityHistorical Tours - Mexico CityFull-day Tours - Mexico CityBus Tours - GuerreroHistorical Tours - GuerreroFull-day Tours - GuerreroBus Tours - JaliscoHistorical Tours - JaliscoFull-day Tours - JaliscoCategory
Veracruz Pier (Malecon)Plaza GaribaldiPlaza de la Constitución (Zocalo)XalapaMuseo del Templo Mayor (Templo Mayor Museum)Mexico City Wax Museum (Museo de Cera Ciudad de Mexico)Jamaica Market (Mercado Jamaica)Latin-American Tower (Torre Latinoamericana)Tamayo Museum (Museo Tamayo)XochimilcoCatemaco Lake (Laguna Catemaco)Chapultepec Castle (Castillo de Chapultepec)National Autonomous University of Mexico (UNAM)Ixtapan Water Park (Parque Acuático Ixtapan)Anahuacalli Museum (Museo Anahuacalli)San Andrés MixquicQuiahuiztlanTlacotalpanMexico City Museum of Modern Art (Museo de Arte Moderno)Mexico City Popular Art Museum (Museo de Arte Popular)