16 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Entrance fees and whale shark watching fees
English speaking Local Tour Guide
Experienced and accredited Tourist Driver
Visit to Tumalog Falls (entrance fee is FREE)
Boat going to Sumilon Island sandbar
Visit to Kawasan Falls in Badian
Experienced Tour Guide to Kawasan Falls
Optional snorkeling / swimming fee with the whale sharks (P500 per head) - can be paid on the day
Optional motorbike fare going to Tumalog Falls (P50 / head round trip) - guest can walk too
Under Camera Rental (available upon request)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up from any hotel in Cebu City, Mandaue City, Lapu-Lapu City or any hotel in the south of Cebu.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Cebu Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
Whale Shark Watching, Sumilon Island and Kawasan Falls Tour
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingCebuBus Tours - VisayasFull-day Tours - VisayasBus Tours - Panay IslandFull-day Tours - Panay IslandBus Tours - BoracayFull-day Tours - BoracayCategory