12 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Embark on a southern Cebu adventure focusing on the municipality of Oslob. Known for its whale sharks (butanding), there’s much more in Oslob that you can explore. After an encounter with the whale sharks, you’ll board a banca to Sumilon Sandbar and then to the recently discovered Tumalog Falls, with its mini-umbrella-like cascade. You’ll also tour historical sights, such as the Boljoon Church, under consideration to be a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- Sumilon Island tour explores Oslob on land and at sea
- Enjoy a side trip to Sumilon Sandbar
- Admire the raw beauty of the newly discovered Tumalog Falls
- Convenient hotel pickup and drop-off, and lunch are included
Saved to wishlist!
Snacks upon arrival in Oslob
Lunch at a local restaurant with one round of softdrinks
Pick up & Drop off (Cebu City & Mactan Hotel)
Whaleshark Encounter Briefing & Permit
Banca (boat) with steward
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: Cebu City, Mandaue and Mactan Hotels/ Resorts.
Dates: See Availability
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Cebu Trip Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Oslob Whaleshark with Sumilon Island?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Oslob Whaleshark with Sumilon Island?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Oslob Whaleshark with Sumilon Island?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Oslob Whaleshark with Sumilon Island?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Oslob Whaleshark with Sumilon Island
5 hours 10 minutes
8 hours 10 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingCebuBus Tours - VisayasNature and Wildlife - VisayasFull-day Tours - VisayasBus Tours - Panay IslandNature and Wildlife - Panay IslandFull-day Tours - Panay IslandBus Tours - BoracayNature and Wildlife - BoracayFull-day Tours - BoracayCategory