8 to 10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Lunch by the falls
Local guide both in Moalboal and Kawasan
Round-trip shared transfer
Snorkeling in Moalboal with visits to Pescador Island, Turtle Area and Sardine Run
Departure & Return
Departure PointCebu City, Cebu City, Cebu Island, Visayas
Traveler pickup is offered
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY DIVAISHNAVI INTL. INC.
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Moalboal Island Hopping and Kawasan Day Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Moalboal Island Hopping and Kawasan Day Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Moalboal Island Hopping and Kawasan Day Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Moalboal Island Hopping and Kawasan Day Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "A little on the pricey side of tours but would definitely recommend" See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Moalboal Island Hopping and Kawasan Day Tour
8 to 10 hours
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursWater ToursExtremeFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingCebu4WD Tours - VisayasSporting Events - VisayasBus Tours - VisayasWater Tours - VisayasExtreme - VisayasFull-day Tours - Visayas4WD Tours - Panay IslandSporting Events - Panay IslandBus Tours - Panay IslandWater Tours - Panay IslandExtreme - Panay IslandFull-day Tours - Panay Island4WD Tours - BoracaySporting Events - BoracayBus Tours - BoracayWater Tours - BoracayExtreme - BoracayFull-day Tours - BoracayCategory