6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Travel between the highlights of Cebu and Mactan Island with ease on a full-day tour from Cebu, ideal for visitors with limited time. In a small group limited to 10, you’ll tick off Fort San Pedro, Basilica del Santo Nino (Basilica of Santo Nino), and Magellan’s Cross in Cebu before heading to Mactan Island, characterized by its musical heritage and white-sand beaches. Lunch and hotel pickup and drop-off are included.
- Cebu and Mactan Island sightseeing tour with round-trip hotel transfers
- A stress-free excursion ideal for first-time visitors
- See top Cebu attractions such as Fort San Pedro, Basilica del Santo Nino (Basilica of Santo Nino), and Magellan’s Cross
- Visit a guitar factory and relax on the beaches of Mactan Island
- Lunch is included
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
Departure & Return
Departure PointCebu City, Cebu City, Cebu Island, Visayas
Traveler pickup is offered
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY DIVAISHNAVI INTL. INC.
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Mactan Island and Cebu in One Day with Lunch?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Mactan Island and Cebu in One Day with Lunch?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Mactan Island and Cebu in One Day with Lunch?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Mactan Island and Cebu in One Day with Lunch?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Mactan Island and Cebu in One Day with Lunch
Explore Similar Things to Do
City ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingCyprusCebuTagbilaran CityCity Tours - VisayasWalking Tours - VisayasHistorical Tours - VisayasHalf-day Tours - VisayasCity Tours - Panay IslandWalking Tours - Panay IslandHistorical Tours - Panay IslandHalf-day Tours - Panay IslandCity Tours - BoracayWalking Tours - BoracayHistorical Tours - BoracayHalf-day Tours - BoracayCategory