14 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
See the whale sharks of Oslob, visit Sumilon Island, and cool off at Tumalog Falls on a private excursion from Cebu. Planning all of these activities at once would be daunting on your own; signing up for this tour means you can just follow along on a carefully-curated itinerary. Learn about the marine life and local ecosystem through your guide's commentary.
- Multiple island experiences in one, private tour
- Learn about the area marine life through guided commentary
- All private transportation included
- Comprehensive tour of the area is great for first-time visitors
Saved to wishlist!
Private Airconditioned vehicle
Local Driver Guide
Venue entrance fee
Whale Shark Swimming Fees
Boat Ride, life vest and snorkel
Guidemen for WhaleShark
Sumilon Island Entrance Fee
Boat to Sumilon
Tumalog Entrance Fee
Pick up and drop off
anything not mentioned in the inclusions
Snorkeling or Swimming Fee with the whale sharks (P200 for Local or P500 for Foreigners)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick up is limited to any Hotel in Cebu City Proper only
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY CTPH TOUR
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Cebu Whale Shark and Sumilon Island with Tumalog Falls ?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Cebu Whale Shark and Sumilon Island with Tumalog Falls ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Cebu Whale Shark and Sumilon Island with Tumalog Falls ?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Cebu Whale Shark and Sumilon Island with Tumalog Falls ?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Cebu Whale Shark and Sumilon Island with Tumalog Falls
3 hours 30 minutes
5 hours 45 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursFull-day ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingCebuBus Tours - VisayasFull-day Tours - VisayasBus Tours - Panay IslandFull-day Tours - Panay IslandBus Tours - BoracayFull-day Tours - BoracayCategory