8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Delve into ancient Roman and Greek history on a visit to both Neapolis Archaeological Park and Ortygia Island in Syracuse. Neapolis is home to some of Syracuse's most notable ruins, including a massive Greek amphitheater that is still used for performances during the summer months. Marvel at age-old quarries and a Roman amphitheater where gladiators fought each other to the death. Afterward, head over to Ortygia Island―a small island that serves as Syracuse's historic center―and nearby Noto, a stunning town filled with exquisite, photo-worthy baroque architecture.
- Full-day trip to Syracuse, Ortygia, and Noto, from Catania
- Explore the historic city of Syracuse and visit its most intriguing Roman and Greek ruins
- Wander the narrow streets of Ortygia Island, the heart of Syracuse for centuries
- Marvel at the golden hues of Noto's exquisite baroque architecture
- Enjoy the expertise of a professional guide and the individualized attention that comes with a small-size group
Saved to wishlist!
Shuttle Bus (return)
Entrance ticket to the Archeological Park of Syracuse
INFANT price - Baby seat included
Authorized tourist guide in Syracuse (Italian and English language guaranteed)
Authorized tourist guide in Noto and Park of Neapolis (on request)
All that is not specified under “the cost includes"
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick up and drop off at your Hotel in Catania
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Not recommended for travelers with walking problems
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY EtnaTribe
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Syracuse, Ortigia and Noto walking tour from Catania?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Syracuse, Ortigia and Noto walking tour from Catania?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Syracuse, Ortigia and Noto walking tour from Catania?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Compare Similar Experiences
Syracuse, Ortigia and Noto walking tour from Catania
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursExtremeHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingCatania4WD Tours - SicilySporting Events - SicilyBus Tours - SicilyExtreme - SicilyHistorical Tours - SicilyFull-day Tours - Sicily4WD Tours - TaorminaSporting Events - TaorminaBus Tours - TaorminaExtreme - TaorminaHistorical Tours - TaorminaFull-day Tours - Taormina4WD Tours - SyracuseSporting Events - SyracuseBus Tours - SyracuseExtreme - SyracuseHistorical Tours - SyracuseFull-day Tours - SyracuseCategory