Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- One-hour tour of the Catalina Channel by Ribcraft boat, from Avalon
- Look for native California marine life such as dolphins and sea lions
- Enjoy a speedy ride on the Pacific Ocean with an expert guide
- Get great photo ops of the coast and marine life
Departure & Return
Located on the Green Pleasure Pier in Avalon
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Children must be at least 5 years old to participate
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- 12-person group maximum
- Please check your email through Viator for your confirmation number and tour information
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Santa Catalina Island Company
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.