1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Challenge yourself on the rope ladders, balance beams, and ziplines at the Catalina Aerial Adventure park. Suspended in a eucalyptus grove on Catalina Island, this aerial obstacle course is a convenient adventure destination and is easy to fit into your busy vacation schedule. Plus, it has three different difficulty levels to choose from, ensuring there is something to challenge everyone from kids to athletes.
- Swing, climb, crawl, and zip through the challenges of Catalina Aerial Adventure
- The adventure park is located a short walk from Descanso Beach Club
- Enjoy beach views from high in the trees
- Take home souvenir photos of your adventure (additional cost)
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees and handling charge
Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Food and Drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointDescanso Beach, Avalon, CA 90704, USA
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Securable, close-toed shoes are required. Athletic shoes are recommended. We do offer a limited number of shoes to rent if proper footwear is unavailable otherwise.
- All participants are required to sign an acknowledgement of risk and release of liability waiver during the check-in process 20 minutes before a scheduled tour. Participants under the age of 18 must have a legal guardian sign for them at this time. Without parental consent and signature, minors will not be permitted on tour and will not be refunded or rescheduled.
- All participants will be weighed in, fully clothed, during the check-in process before each tour. Participants must weigh between 80 lbs - 240 lbs. (Participants must weigh between 80 lbs – 230 lbs for Twilight or Night Zip Tours.) Those unable to meet this requirement at the time of tour check-in will not be permitted to zip and will not be offered a refund or rescheduled. Tandem weight requirements are explained in the following topic.
- Other Requirements:
- All participants on tour are required to hike short distances, ascend and descend stairs, need to be of average mobility and strength, and in reasonably good health. We do not recommend participation with preexisting injuries, back, neck, or heart issues. Please consult your doctor if you are unsure whether this activity is suitable for you. If questions still remain, please speak to one of our representatives before booking your Zipline Tour. If upon arrival it is made clear to the Zipline staff that you are not of adequate mobility, strength, or health, for your safety we do reserve the right to refuse your participation on the tour. Because of the potential health and safety risk to the baby, pregnant guests will not be permitted to participate.
- Your tour is not confirmed with the local operator until you call the number located on your voucher to provide your voucher information and schedule your tour time. See voucher for details
- Long shorts or pants are suggested. Skirts, belly shirts and bathing suits will not be permitted. Please remove dangling earrings. Participants with long hair must secure hair back with a hair tie or similar accessory. We will not be held responsible for any lost or damaged belongings. Please store any and all unnecessary items in lockers provided during tour check-in.
- Misbehavior / Vulgarity / Alcohol / Drugs:
- Weight Requirements: Participants must be at least 55 inches tall and weigh between 50 lbs and 270 lbs. Participants will be weighed, fully clothed, with shoes on during check-in process. Those unable to meet requirements will NOT be refundedor rescheduled
- Age Requirements: Participants must be at least 7 years of age. Children ages 7-9 must be accompanied by a climbing participant 18 years of age or older, who will act as the child's guardian during the activity. Children under 7 years old are too young to participate. Those unable to meet requirements will NOT be refunded or rescheuled
- We have a strict 24 hour cancellation policy. Tour refund or rescheduling options will only be offered until 24 hours before a tour reservation. No refunds or rescheduling will be permitted afterwards. Late arrivals, no shows, and those not meeting tour requirements during tour check-in will not be refunded or rescheduled. Please review all tour requirements and plan your day and travel arrangements accordingly.
- Footwear Requirements: Closed toed shoes
- Refunds / Rescheduling: 24 Hour Cancelation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Santa Catalina Island Company
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 13327P14