2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Immerse yourself in the cultural history of the St Lucian people during this 2-hour educational tour from Castries. Stroll through the forest at Greenwood Terrace to learn about the native animal and plant life, including how medicinal herbs were traditionally used. View a diverse display of historic items, artifacts and utensils as well as traditional Creole headwear and dress. Taste tropical fruits and local rum. Round-trip transportation from Castries hotels and the cruise port is included.
- Immerse yourself in St Lucian culture on an educational tour
- Stroll through Greenwood Terrace to see traditional medicinal herbs
- Taste tropical fruit and locally made rum
- See a display of cultural artifacts
- Round-trip transportation from Castries
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
Tour through local medicinal herb garden.
Visit to the onsite mini museum
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick up available for hotels in the north.
- George F. L. Charles Airport, St. Lucia
- Castries Harbor
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 60 travelers
- OPERATED BY Barefoot Holidays
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Essence of St Lucia Heritage Experience?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Essence of St Lucia Heritage Experience?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Essence of St Lucia Heritage Experience?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Essence of St Lucia Heritage Experience?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Essence of St Lucia Heritage Experience
2 hours 30 minutes
4 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Cooking ClassesNature and WildlifeHistorical ToursClasses & WorkshopsCultural & Theme ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeOutdoor ActivitiesCastriesCooking Classes - Rodney BayNature and Wildlife - Rodney BayHistorical Tours - Rodney BayCooking Classes - Cap EstateNature and Wildlife - Cap EstateHistorical Tours - Cap EstateCooking Classes - SoufriereNature and Wildlife - SoufriereHistorical Tours - SoufriereCategory