1 to 5 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Rodney Bay Marina
Le Sport The Body Holiday
AirBnB villas in the North
Guest Houses in the North
We ONLY pickup from hotels, guest houses, Airbnb, or locations from the Castries basin to the North of the island. This tour is not for guest staying south of Castries
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Not recommended for persons with Seafood Allergies
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY Captain Cliff Adventure Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Friday Night Street Party in St. Lucia?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Friday Night Street Party in St. Lucia?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Friday Night Street Party in St. Lucia?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Friday Night Street Party in St. Lucia?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Friday Night Street Party in St. Lucia
1 to 5 hours
2 hours 15 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsFood ToursBus ToursPorts of Call ToursStreet Food Tours Beer & Brewery ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeShore ExcursionsTours & SightseeingCastriesRodney BayChocCap EstateGros IsletShore Excursions - Rodney BayFood Tours - Rodney BayBus Tours - Rodney BayPorts of Call Tours - Rodney BayStreet Food Tours - Rodney BayBeer & Brewery Tours - Rodney BayShore Excursions - Cap EstateFood Tours - Cap EstateBus Tours - Cap EstatePorts of Call Tours - Cap EstateStreet Food Tours - Cap EstateBeer & Brewery Tours - Cap EstateShore Excursions - SoufriereFood Tours - SoufriereBus Tours - SoufrierePorts of Call Tours - SoufriereStreet Food Tours - SoufriereBeer & Brewery Tours - SoufriereCategory