7 to 8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
round trip transportation by bus, vans or car
hotel pick up (wall city and modern area)
panoramic tour by boat
tents, table, chairs
Departure & Return
a 4-116, Cl. 70 #4-66, Cartagena, Provincia de Cartagena, Bolívar, Colombia
in the middle arc of the clock tower
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY cartagena caribbean tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Visit Cholon Island, Agua Azul Beach and Playa Tranquila in One Day?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Visit Cholon Island, Agua Azul Beach and Playa Tranquila in One Day?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Visit Cholon Island, Agua Azul Beach and Playa Tranquila in One Day?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Visit Cholon Island, Agua Azul Beach and Playa Tranquila in One Day
7 to 8 hours
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingCartagenaBus Tours - Caribbean CoastNature and Wildlife - Caribbean CoastFull-day Tours - Caribbean CoastBus Tours - San Blas IslandsNature and Wildlife - San Blas IslandsFull-day Tours - San Blas IslandsBus Tours - MedellínNature and Wildlife - MedellínFull-day Tours - MedellínCategory
Totumo Mud Volcano (El Totumo)Rafael Nuñez House MuseumPalace of Inquisition (Palacio de la Inquisicion)Old Shoes Monument (Los Zapatos Viejos)Naval Museum of the CaribbeanIsla del EncantoCartagena Museum of Modern Art (Museo de Arte Moderno de Cartagena)Convento de la Popa de la GaleraTeatro Adolfo Mejia (Teatro Heredia)La India Catalina MonumentCartagena Cathedral (St. Catherine of Alexandria Cathedral)Rosario Islands (Islas del Rosario)Gold Museum (Museo de Oro Zenu)Plaza de San DiegoNational Aviary of Colombia (Aviario Nacional de Colombia)